1. Eastern State Penitentiary in Philidelphia, PA - We went for the Mutter Museum, but Eastern State ended up being one of our all time favorite places. Missouri State Penitentiary in Jefferson City is also pretty cool, and I hope to get to Mansfield Reformatory and Tennessee State at some point.
2. Fort Leonard Wood Chemical Corps Museum - Francis has started writing for CC&G regularly, and I always hand the military museums off to him because, well, he is Army Public Affairs. This is definitely one of the coolest military museums we have visited. Fort Leonard Wood also has museums for the Corps of Engineers and Military Police.
3. Mark Twain Cave in Hannibal, MO - Missourians love two things: Mark Twain and Jesse James. It goes without saying that Mark Twain Cave has a Jesse James Hideout. The real reason Mark Twain Cave is my favorite Missouri cave is because it is covered in 19th century graffiti. You can't do that kind of thing anymore, nor would I want you to, but it's pretty cool to see. This was the party cave of the Tom Sawyer era.
4. Glore Psychiatric Museum - I like to seek out the unknown museums. Depending on who you ask, Glore is little-known or widely-known. In any case, it's one of the most popular entries on this site. Be sure to check out part two, Arts & Crafts of Glore Psychiatric Museum
5. Disney Vacations - We love us some Disney Vacations around here! In the past 5 years I've been to Walt Disney World three times (including two RunDisney events), Disneyland once, and one Disney Cruise. Walt Disney was born in Marceline, MO, and Marceline had a huge influence on the design of Main Street in Disney Parks. I am also a Disney College of Knowledge graduate and can help you plan your next vacation! Email me at email@example.com!