1. From Bonne Terre Mine in 2010, the only time I've known my husband with any kind of facial hair. It still kind of freaks me out.
2. Courtney at the Brooks Catsup Bottle Festival. Courtney, I miss your face!
3. Keith attempts to photograph butterflies in flight at Sophia M Sachs Butterfly House. Also in that entry you can see Jesse with cockroaches and me eating a bug.
4. Steve's recreation of Titanic at City Museum at last year's Blogiversary meet up. Which reminds me, it's about time to plan the 2014 party!
5. Charlie attempts to scare Dana in the Chamber of Horrors during the halcyon days (IMO) of Laclede's Landing Wax Museum.
6. Keith navigates the treacherous sea of parking lot at the Mark Twain Museum & Gallery in Hannibal, MO.
7. The first CC&G Action Cam, where we attempt to film something silly without laughing. This was at the Maple Sugar Festival at Rockwoods Reservation. The tiny pancakes picture is still one of my favorites on my moo cards.
8. Ghost Hunting in Lebanon, IL. I've always found this picture amusing because of the "behind the scenes" quality. Also, high five to Amy on us quitting smoking since this picture was taken!